Monday, February 28, 2011

Bite size Cucumber Dill Rounds

This is another recipe my friend Jodie has given to me.........maybe I'd be skinnier if I didn't know her.....LOL..... this is a must have at every party and SOOOOOOO easy to make.....

1- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayo
2-3 tsp of a pkg. of dry italian salad dressing mix

Mix the above ingredients until smooth. Chill overnight.

Slice baguette into bite-size rounds. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with dill and then top with a thin slice of cucumber. You won't be able to stop until they are gone. Makes enough for 2-3 baguettes.



1 comment:

  1. Kathy, these look great! Can't wait to try them!
    I'm not a very good cook at all, but you're always welcome to check out my dinner blog for new ideas!

    ReplyDelete